My idea for a rework NOED or Hex: No one escapes death.
I think that NOED is an uninteresting design perk that feels really cheap to get down by on the Survivor side and is very boring to use and can be useless when it's cleansed immediately even before it even activates as Survivor cleansed all totems on the Killer side.
My idea for a rework NOED would be the totem would spawn at the beginning of the match like other hexes.
After injuring a survivor then losing chase with them and the Survivor is 12 meters away from the Killer, the survivor's aura along with any other survivor that has already had NOED effect applied to them, no matter the distance from the killer is revealed to the killer for 10/12/14 seconds. NOED effect is applied to the last 4 survivors hit.
If NOED is still remaining on the map when the evil gates are powered then No one escapes death is blocked by The Entity and the killer movement speed is increased by 4% and survivors suffer from the Exposed status effect for 30 seconds.
I tried to keep the overall theme of NOED while making it a more interesting idea. I like the idea of giving more information to killers after losing a chase as the only example I can really think about is the best for last but I thought it would be more interesting as information and strategic hex. Additionally, I wanted to keep the exposed and the movement speed because I felt they needed to be included in order to stay a rework of NOED than making a new perk with NOED's name while making them feel less cheap for the Survivor side.
I don't think my rework is perfect so I like your guys to tell me your ideas on how to improve on my rework. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a good day.
PS, thank you for reading this Mr. Gimms and I just want to say I love your videos and thank you for making them.
Comments