Where are the new achievements for the new portrait of a murderer chapter on Xbox?

I wanted to try to get the Artist adept on the first day but by the end of the day, it was not still there. I just thought it was taking a while for the new achievements to be added to consoles like Playstation and Xbox. But I checked today(12/2/2021) and they are still not there, I went to check online to see if PlayStation has the achievements listed and it does so I have no idea why Xbox has not got the new achievements when PlayStation has them as usually happens they usually get. I made this discussion because I want to ask around if anyone had information why Xbox has not added the new achievements yet.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a good day.

Comments

  • MandyTalk (Community Moderator at BHVR) has confirmed it’s a known issue being looked at. No further info yet.

  • @Mooks said:

    MandyTalk (Community Moderator at BHVR) has confirmed it’s a known issue being looked at. No further info yet.

    Thanks for the info, man