I want to write a fanfiction

Hellou, I want to write a fanfiction on wattpad and I wanted to ask, if someone here wants to read it? It would be about Trickster cause there are literally no ffs about him :( I could write sone for other characters too :)

Comments

  • Not sure if here is the right place to ask about this, but I think you should give it a try.

    There is always someone who is interested.

    However, I would change the character if I were you. DBD has better options to offer.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Not sure if here is the right place to ask about this, but I think you should give it a try.

    There is always someone who is interested.

    However, I would change the character if I were you. DBD has better options to offer.

    Yeah ik saw to late it was the wrong category.


    Personally I think Trickster is a good killer I usually have rounds with everyone killed but it’s different for everyone. I play other Killers too but he’s one of my favorites so I want to give him a little bit more attention yk what I mean?