Are there any giveaways?
I'm trying to find dbd giveaways and I wanna participate in like a lot of them but I'm on Xbox and it's making me restless too. But where do I participate in giveaways or get gifted too for dlcs?
I'm trying to find dbd giveaways and I wanna participate in like a lot of them but I'm on Xbox and it's making me restless too. But where do I participate in giveaways or get gifted too for dlcs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as i know right now the only thing theres its a twiter code for some blood points and the loging rewards for christmas, but as for giveaways i dont tinks theres any at the moment, i might be wrong but not as far as im aware off