Yeah. I got a cool game going, was finally catching up to my clickety clicker and literally just striking at her, when the game DCed. Feels bad, but at least I got 1/2 a nice game that didnt feel like an uphill battle with a flood crashing down said hill.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Steam is having issues:
https://twitter.com/SteamStatus/status/1466181369848074246same here... i was closing the hatch... and DISCONECTED :(
Damn.
Well, thanks for the update.
I guess I'll go and...gah. Be productive.
Yeah. I got a cool game going, was finally catching up to my clickety clicker and literally just striking at her, when the game DCed. Feels bad, but at least I got 1/2 a nice game that didnt feel like an uphill battle with a flood crashing down said hill.