Part 35: How would you feel about Siren Head in DBD

Hello everybody My name is Markiplier and welcome to Siren Head.....I'm just kidding. But yeah I was randomly scrolling through yt and I saw a video about this and it got me wondering. So here it is the poll no one had been waiting for...

Comments

  • If it did get in it would be sort of worth it just to see what stupid memes people would come up with.

  • I have no clue how the concept would be executed considering the character height, but I like the design too much to not want it.

  • Siren Head and Slenderman can keep doing their thing in their own respective areas of the internet.

  • I'd be perfectly ok with Siren Head getting into DBD, he's cool but, to be outright honest, I think a MUCH better and cooler option would be to collab with Trevor Henderson to come up with a unique new monster for DBD.

  • Dont fit the aesthetic at all

    I would like to see a creepypasta or Internet legend if but Siren Head is the wrong option for many reasons, including the fandom ofc

    I would rather a FNaF chapter

  • I have no idea how it would work, but it would be kind of interesting to see Siren Head in DBD.

  • Not to invested in siren head but it would be nice to see a non-original killer that wasn't in a huge multimillion dollar movie

  • I do think he would be cool but how would he get anywhere (especially on inside maps) since he is 40 feet tall