Is Scourge Stacking Bugged?
“At the Start of the trial, up to 4 random hooks are changed into scourge hooks. You see their auras in white.”
It’s not stacking white hooks when pairing the two scourge perks. I know it says “up to” but it doesn’t say limited to or limit of 4 scourge hooks.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
"Up to" means not exceeding. That's why it says "up to", because it's not going to give you any more than four.
When you run two scourge perks, the effects of both perks are applied to the 4 hooks, they do not increase the amount of scourged hooks.
From what I understand it, the cap is '4' and this can't be bypassed by bringing multiple Scourge perks (as nice as this would be).
Sadly, two of the Artist's 3 perks essentially require another perk to function. Agitation for hooks, Plaything for Penti.
Thanks everyone for the replies. I just thought they would stack if I used two different scourge perks.