Basekit buffs for every killer
Personally I think that killers should have basekit abilities similar to Jason from Friday the 13th. I would love if killers could open a GUI of the map they are playing on and have an ability to teleport to an area every couple of minutes or so. Another idea would give killers a bit of anti-stealth, like Jason's sense ability, where he can see the aura of nearby people.
I think the teleport ability would be better because it would make large maps less miserable to play on.
Comments
Interesting, but Jason gets kinda OD with his powers. I also feel like "teleporting" as it already is in this game gets complained about with the limited number of killers that do have some type of TP in their kit (i.e. nurse, hag, Ceno, and spirit).
I was thinking it being more like a demo teleport, where it takes some time to travel, and not just an instant teleport.
I think it's a fun idea for both sides. It surely would need some delay to balance, maybe a moderate cooldown timer even on the ability. I certainly wish on some of these larger maps they would put in more shortcuts to cut travel time across the map.