Okay. @Skarkio and @Jonathanskilz, I have Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg for each one of you. These codes only work for the PC version of Dead By Daylight and contains 4 pieces of cosmetic for Claudette and Meg.
@Khalednazari said:
Okay. @Skarkio and @Jonathanskilz, I have Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg for each one of you. These codes only work for the PC version of Dead By Daylight and contains 4 pieces of cosmetic for Claudette and Meg.
Okay. @Skarkio and @Jonathanskilz, I have Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg for each one of you. These codes only work for the PC version of Dead By Daylight and contains 4 pieces of cosmetic for Claudette and Meg.
You're a cool dude. I like you.
For anyone wondering, you should have *purple* ones by default. They were unlocked as part of the 2017 anniversary event. The pink ones that they're based on were a PAX exclusive.
@Khalednazari
How did you even still have those codes? I'm pretty new to dbd but weren't like the street meg given out as a pre order?
They were distributed during PAX events, and other events worldwide, wherever the Dead By Daylight team attended. Moreover, they were handed out by some special streamers during the Dead By Daylight anniversary last year and were also obtained in Sweepstakes hosted by some 3rd party websites.
How did you even still have those codes? I'm pretty new to dbd but weren't like the street meg given out as a pre order?
They were distributed during PAX events, and other events worldwide, wherever the Dead By Daylight team attended. Moreover, they were handed out by some special streamers during the Dead By Daylight anniversary last year and were also obtained in Sweepstakes hosted by some 3rd party websites.
Thanks. Makes me a little jealous but reminded that there are people in this community who are actually nice.
Okay. @Skarkio and @Jonathanskilz, I have Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg for each one of you. These codes only work for the PC version of Dead By Daylight and contains 4 pieces of cosmetic for Claudette and Meg.
You're a cool dude. I like you.
For anyone wondering, you should have purple ones by default. They were unlocked as part of the 2017 anniversary event. The pink ones that they're based on were a PAX exclusive.
Wait what do you mean "purple" ones? I have no purple ones in my inventory for Claudette.
By "purple" I really just mean "slightly more purple than the pink ones from PAX". All of the anniversary items are slightly altered PAX cosmetics.
@Khalednazari it's so nice and refreshing to see this, thank you for giving those codes out.
The appreciation from you guys will encourage me, as well as others, to give back more to the community. Thank you!
Even if I got nothing for my baby dwight or baby nurse, I will say thank you in the name of everyone. I really appreciate that your gifting people skins and make them happy, I hope you are happy aswell
Did you get some codes??? I remember asking you like some months ago but wondering if you got some now. Hope you do cause those are my favorite cosmetics
Okay. @Skarkio and @Jonathanskilz, I have Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg for each one of you. These codes only work for the PC version of Dead By Daylight and contains 4 pieces of cosmetic for Claudette and Meg.
You're a cool dude. I like you.
For anyone wondering, you should have purple ones by default. They were unlocked as part of the 2017 anniversary event. The pink ones that they're based on were a PAX exclusive.
Wait what do you mean "purple" ones? I have no purple ones in my inventory for Claudette.
By "purple" I really just mean "slightly more purple than the pink ones from PAX". All of the anniversary items are slightly altered PAX cosmetics.
Hey, just wondering, do you have a screenshot of those "slightly more purple" cause I swear I don't have any in my inventory. Is it the same with street meg?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you still get codes from like the Pax event i dunno i need them pants.
Okay. @Skarkio and @Jonathanskilz, I have Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg for each one of you. These codes only work for the PC version of Dead By Daylight and contains 4 pieces of cosmetic for Claudette and Meg.
OMG thanks your the best have a good day !!
@Khalednazari Thanks again, as soon as i get home i whil let you know
@Khalednazari Managed to activate it on browser it worked thanks
Sorry, that's all the Claudettes I had for giveaway
But I have an exclusive Trapper Mask (Chuckles) code left, if you want it 
Awesome! Have fun!
@ Khalednazari I'm really dying to have that skin the trapper mask chuckles
Even if it's quite unlikely, but I will ask. you don't have the dweard code for my lovely dwight do you?
Khalednazari give the code pls :'(
Thank you guys! That's all I had. Those who got it, have fun! Those who didn't, if I get more in future, I will surely distribute it.
@Khalednazari thank you very much friend and how can you send it to me?
@Khalednazari Really nice of you to gift all this! I remember you play on console right?
@not_Queen any chance to see these cosmetics on console?
@Khalednazari it's so nice and refreshing to see this, thank you for giving those codes out.
@Kamikaze maybe you have a code for golden feng min?
For anyone wondering, you should have *purple* ones by default. They were unlocked as part of the 2017 anniversary event. The pink ones that they're based on were a PAX exclusive.
Console optimization patch is coming soon(TM).
@Khalednazari
How did you even still have those codes? I'm pretty new to dbd but weren't like the street meg given out as a pre order?
Thanks. Makes me a little jealous but reminded that there are people in this community who are actually nice.
Still have a code for street meg? I want her pants so bad but im poor af
Did you get some codes??? I remember asking you like some months ago but wondering if you got some now. Hope you do cause those are my favorite cosmetics
Hey, just wondering, do you have a screenshot of those "slightly more purple" cause I swear I don't have any in my inventory. Is it the same with street meg?