"Early Game Collapse" Needs To Be Added Already

I remember the devs mentioning something about an early game collapse what feels like years ago at this point. Whatever it is it needs to be added already. Lately it has been especially exhausting always having two gens done by the time I get my first down, and with all the huge maps in the game, this problem is especially true. With so many killers in this game if I try and use my power at a loop and make the slightest mistake doing so, survivors can make a huge amount of distance on me and there's not a whole lot I can do but just follow them for about 10 seconds or so and then repeat this process over and over again. This has been especially evident on the new map The Eyrie of Crows. That map is so huge, that with the aforementioned issues, It's basically impossible to get a down before 3 gens have popped. Whatever you had planned for the early game collapse, it needs to be integrated already so that low mobility killers can stand any sort of chance on the huge maps in the game. Either that or just make the maps smaller. Seriously, it's exhausting. I have not had anything resembling fun playing this game for about a month now and this doesn't seem like it's going to change any time soon. I've been playing since Curtain Call, and I have about 1400 hours in this game, but if this isnt remedied, I can easily see myself switching over to V/H/S and not looking back when the game comes out. A game where I can actually take my time to do things is looking more and more appealing by the second.

Comments