######### Teammates

Got any stories?

I'm frustrated. I feel like the last five matches at least, I've had the shittiest teammates you could have. And hey, I try not to judge. I used to be that person blowing up the generator every two seconds. But I swear if one more survivor leads a killer right to me...well, I'm going to get a bit bothered.

I have one story. It's not really a story but I'll tell it real quick anyways. One time I hid in a locker. Teammate watches me hide in locker, then proceeds to continually open and shut locker. This of course, alerts the killer, and leaves me wondering, "Why? Why would you do such a thing?"

Also, today actually, a teammate watched as I went to the front RPD exit gates to bless a totem, then he starts to get chased and immediately leads the killer right to me. Again, "Why?"

Comments