is the new boneyard map DC ing on you? on the Nintendo switch?

I keep getting DC on the new boneyard map with or without the Artist. As Killer and as survivor against the shape. I am on the Nintendo Switch. As soon as I get close to another being, Killer or survivor, the map crashes. If this is a problem, I will report in the proper forum.

Comments

  • @JexxTron said:

    I keep getting DC on the new boneyard map with or without the Artist. As Killer and as survivor against the shape. I am on the Nintendo Switch. As soon as I get close to another being, Killer or survivor, the map crashes. If this is a problem, I will report in the proper forum.

    As a switch user. I have played on that map at least 3 times. No issues whatsoever . Other than not knowing where to go when im bein chased. jeje

  • Thanks. Good to know.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Does the game crash?

    I recommend restarting your switch by holding the power power button and then selecting restart. I play a few third party titles that often crash because there isn't enough memory, but by restarting it flushes the memory which should help with crashes/performance issues.

    Great idea. Will try that

    Thanks