BHVR Account Issue
Hi, some time ago I had an error that disconnected my bhvr account from steam, I lost all my progress, trying to reconnect it I got this error: You cannot link This Account. trying again now, after some time, he tells me: You cannot link a steam Account different from the previous one before 01/12/2022. The account has always been this and it has never changed, can you help me?
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
When did you disconnect accounts? There is a 60 day wait after unlinking before relinking, which is why the January date is probably there
Feels bad man
my account unlinked (not for my fault) 16 days ago, but now, why the date is 01/12/2022? 365 days..
It's the USA/Canadian dates, so 12th January 2022
ok, i understand, but the account, is the same as before... not a different one
yes I understand that, it's giving you that message because you cannot link at this time, not until the 60 days has passed.
ok, thanks for your help