Friendly tip for survivors vs the new scourge perk

If a killer hooks a survivor and you scream while your gen explodes do not instantly go back to working on it.

The killer knows your location and is heading your way with a pop. Don't give them the vallue of the scourge hook and pop

So unless you are confident you can finish it before they reach you it's better to leave it regressing

Comments

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    If a killer hooks a survivor and you scream while your gen explodes do not instantly go back to working on it.

    The killer knows your location and is heading your way with a pop. Don't give them the vallue of the scourge hook and pop

    So unless you are confident you can finish it before they reach you it's better to leave it regressing

    Not necessarily. I just had an Artist with the perk. My gen exploded and I dodged the crows, so she never came over, assuming I had left.

  • @Feyd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297466/friendly-tip-for-survivors-vs-the-new-scourge-perk

    Not necessarily. I just had an Artist with the perk. My gen exploded and I dodged the crows, so she never came over, assuming I had left.

    If you dodged the crows it means you didn't instantly hop back on the gen like i suggest to do here.

    I'm not saying abandoning the gen. Just make sure the killer isn't heading right your way first and giving them a pop that could have easilly been denied

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670129#Comment_2670129

    If you dodged the crows it means you didn't instantly hop back on the gen like i suggest to do here.

    I'm not saying abandoning the gen. Just make sure the killer isn't heading right your way first and giving them a pop that could have easilly been denied

    No, I did. Just as soon as I heard the crow sound, I ran off to the side. You can see the crows coming. At long range, they aren't hard to dodge.