Duck under Artists crows?
A friend told me that you can duck under the artists crows to avoid being hit. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
A friend told me that you can duck under the artists crows to avoid being hit. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unless theres a difference in elevation, I dont think that works
I think they missed me while I was healing someone but it was my first time on the map and against her. My reaction was ducking can save me?! but I did not pay attention to the map enough to notice a slight change.
The loading screen on my first round against the artist told me that the crows couldn't find me crouched.
I tried it and either I've just been lucky so far and she didn't aim well enough or it works.
Pretty sure I ducked and they missed.
I think a direct hit cannot be dodged by crouching, though maybe the swarming?
Can confirm for the long ranged/swarming crows, Saw some coming towards our gen and just held duck instead of repairing the gen... Crows went right past me. This happened multiple times, and I even used it once while swarmed to avoid a follow up shot from her. I haven't tried it at any close ranged loops to avoid the Direct hit attacks because looping her is a fools errand IMO, so I dunno if it's possible to avoid damage that way.
I...couldn't resist.
The Loading screen says something about crouching against her, but the way they made that a whole paragraph I was not able to read it.