This is the only exhaustion perk that has a 100% viability regardless of the situations. Meaning you don't need a pre-requirement to use it, thus allowing one to escape every type of situation, such as a insta-down killer etc.
I'm definitely a Quick and Quiet + Head On + Flashbang enthusiast. Helps me at least have some fun in solo queue while I grind out archive challenges... ๐
Dead hard, but I think smash hit should be buffed, It's not surprising that not a lot of players use it because landing pallet stuns is kinda hard, plus you can kinda replace it with lithe since if you land the pallet stun you can vault the pallet, dumb tech the killer and still get a burst of speed because you vaulted the pallet back with lithe, it's been my version of ''reliable smash hit'' for some time anyway....
Interesting nobody uses Smash Hit, it sounds kind of fun. ๐ It's a 4 second free 150% sprint after a stun, so you could really get a huge amount of extra distance from the killer. The stun lasts for 2 seconds, at which point you're 12 meters away already. The next 2 seconds the killer chases you at 4.6 m/s and you are still running at 6 m/s so you've gained another 2.8 m distance for a total of 14.8 m before you're basic to a normal footchase. Catching up at a relative 0.6 m/s that takes almost 25 seconds to catch back up if the survivor is just holding forward the whole time. (For comparison, if you just ran without this perk, you'd only get 8 meters away and the killer catches up in about 13 seconds, so the perk is doubling the time.)
Of course it does require a pallet stun, so it's definitely conditional. And I seriously doubt it's the best perk out of that list. But, man, good luck catching a survivor using it if they pallet stun you and run straight away!
So far with Iron Will and Luck break plus medkit with 2 heals I have escaped as solo survivor so many times without being hooked. It's so easy to disappear and heal with this perk. If all four survivors used this and killer is not Bubba..game over ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In my defense For The People is a mainstay perk for me, I use Dead Hard as a way to make super unsafe saves survivable.
I'm probably a hypocrite for saying this even tho I think DH is busted but... yeah, gotta use it for solo queue.
This is the only exhaustion perk that has a 100% viability regardless of the situations. Meaning you don't need a pre-requirement to use it, thus allowing one to escape every type of situation, such as a insta-down killer etc.
I like Lithe the most but if I am restricted to one I'll be using deadhard as its the most reliable one.
It also saves me from being farmed to death by my teammates from time to time.
I'm definitely a Quick and Quiet + Head On + Flashbang enthusiast. Helps me at least have some fun in solo queue while I grind out archive challenges... ๐
I used to have Adrenaline in all my builds, was wicked useful for me.
I prefer using either Sprint Burst or Lithe, but I use Sprint Burst more.
I find it more fun not to use them.
Dead hard, but I think smash hit should be buffed, It's not surprising that not a lot of players use it because landing pallet stuns is kinda hard, plus you can kinda replace it with lithe since if you land the pallet stun you can vault the pallet, dumb tech the killer and still get a burst of speed because you vaulted the pallet back with lithe, it's been my version of ''reliable smash hit'' for some time anyway....
Adrenaline is actually the only 2nd chance perk I use.ย
DH doesn't work on console most of the time, so I've given up on it.ย
Personally I dislike how Dead Fart works, it doesn't feel energetic and just feels like a cheese perk
However Adrenaline is pog
Saved me from the chase so many times.
Interesting nobody uses Smash Hit, it sounds kind of fun. ๐ It's a 4 second free 150% sprint after a stun, so you could really get a huge amount of extra distance from the killer. The stun lasts for 2 seconds, at which point you're 12 meters away already. The next 2 seconds the killer chases you at 4.6 m/s and you are still running at 6 m/s so you've gained another 2.8 m distance for a total of 14.8 m before you're basic to a normal footchase. Catching up at a relative 0.6 m/s that takes almost 25 seconds to catch back up if the survivor is just holding forward the whole time. (For comparison, if you just ran without this perk, you'd only get 8 meters away and the killer catches up in about 13 seconds, so the perk is doubling the time.)
Of course it does require a pallet stun, so it's definitely conditional. And I seriously doubt it's the best perk out of that list. But, man, good luck catching a survivor using it if they pallet stun you and run straight away!
I stick with Lithe.
So far with Iron Will and Luck break plus medkit with 2 heals I have escaped as solo survivor so many times without being hooked. It's so easy to disappear and heal with this perk. If all four survivors used this and killer is not Bubba..game over ๐