Dear Entity, We Would Like a Raise
Seriously, over the weekend I had the most fun I've had with DBD in a while. MMR put me in lots of unwinnable games, but I still made BP and had fun.
I'm not saying x2, although that would be great, but even +25% across the board would make the grind feel a lot more rewarding.
During the Bloodhunt I also bought at least thirty bucks in cosmetics, which is a lot for me. Yes, the sale was pretty good, but you have sales a lot and I've ignored better deals. I bought more because I was enthusiastic. There's a good chance that 25% more BP might cause 25% more enthusiasm. You could try it as a temporary thing to be sure the benefits are there.
But seriously, the common items on the web cost 3000, that's a considerable amount. Most actions in game are 50-250. It adds up, but how much should a player have to accomplish to buy the items we never use? It's like working in a burger joint and having to work an hour or more to afford the kid's meal. That's real life, but it doesn't have to be DBD's economy. You want us having fun, you want us spending Aurics, so why be so stingy with the BP?
Or just lower the prices, why is it 3000 for a common? 1000 seems like a more reasonable starting price.
Comments