Artist is a good console killer.

Normally i have problems playing most killers on console and nurse and spirit and blight just don't do it for me with console problems. (I play on pc to i just don't have as much on there as i do my console).But artist i feel i can exert that similar pressure while not beating my head into a wall from console disadvantage. I do commend bhvr for actually making a killer that can play well in both worlds. (Ps5 though so maybe other console people are having more trouble) any other console people here who have played her?

Comments

  • Im on Series X, I dont know her placing of the crows feel kind of sluggish versus when I played her PC.

  • @SomberNokk said:

    Im on Series X, I dont know her placing of the crows feel kind of sluggish versus when I played her PC.

    Hm... i didnt have to much problems. Maybe i havent gotten a fast enough game. But i do run ruin,bbq,her scourge, and her hex to make the game fairly slow and keep the pressure up.

  • Damn ruin and BBQ? You got some good RNG. 2 and a half mil BP and the best I have is mindbreaker and Im all ears.

  • @SomberNokk said:

    Damn ruin and BBQ? You got some good RNG. 2 and a half mil BP and the best I have is mindbreaker and Im all ears.

    Oof

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Normally i have problems playing most killers on console and nurse and spirit and blight just don't do it for me with console problems. (I play on pc to i just don't have as much on there as i do my console).But artist i feel i can exert that similar pressure while not beating my head into a wall from console disadvantage. I do commend bhvr for actually making a killer that can play well in both worlds. (Ps5 though so maybe other console people are having more trouble) any other console people here who have played her?

    I absolutely do agree with you (I'm on PS5 as well). In fact, I think this is the first ranged killer that plays absolutely fine on console (well, maybe Nemesis too is pretty fine, but still, this is even better).

    I even made a quick video about that!

    https://youtu.be/2MeTqYURtb8


  • PS4

    She plays fine for me and I quite like her so far.