Are we Getting a New "Blight" Styled Event?

If you look at the new Everlasting Frost collection currently featuring Spirit, Ghost Face and Artist, they all have a similar effect going on of ice shards piercing through their body and black liquid coming out, now usually when they do collections like this, the characters featured in it follow a certain theme, how ever these skins closely resemble the Blighted skins, where all of them are undergoing the same/similar effects.

This new collection just screams 'Frost Blight' (pun intended) to me, and if that means there's a chance we're getting another banger event and possibly a new character who'll be revealed similarly to The Blight, I'm all for it.

Comments

  • I don’t think so, it’s just another collection that will get yearly new skins etc. Just like the Greek Mythologies, but only for killers.

    if it was tied to an event I think they would have released them with the events start or in an event tome or something.


    that said, similarly to artists head I described one of my killer creations: Ice Queen (click for link on name) and she should be the killer introduced in this event (if there is one)

  • If there does end up being a new kind of event, I wouldn't hold high (or even mid) expectations for it considering how last year's events went.

    Actually now that I think about it, did we even have a Halloween event this year?

    Edit: we did, it was just that forgettable.

  • @tenoresax said:

    If there does end up being a new kind of event, I wouldn't hold high (or even mid) expectations for it considering how last year's events went.

    Actually now that I think about it, did we even have a Halloween event this year?

    Edit: we did, it was just that forgettable.

    what are you on about? This years event was actually pretty good, as good as Hallowed Blights? Probably not, but its still one of the better events this game has had, easily a top 5