Collision question
Just had my first match against the Artist and noticed when you are repelling the birds you can run through the killer and other survivors, was this intended?
Just had my first match against the Artist and noticed when you are repelling the birds you can run through the killer and other survivors, was this intended?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure. Sometimes when you're cornered with a killer I've noticed after the first hit you can kind of go through them sort of? Or maybe I'm just going around them and seeing things.
When the killer hits a survivor, that survivor loses collision for the duration of their speed boost
Probably isn't intended, but some neat things could maybe be done and I don't exactly see how this could be game breaking
Oh. Well, that explains it.
I don't think it's a problem, was just surprised when it happened and was curious to see if it was chosen to be that way