Achievements - Xbox
No new achievements on Xbox.
It says none are available to me. (Prior to this chapter I was at 100%)
Tagged:
Acknowledged
No new achievements on Xbox.
It says none are available to me. (Prior to this chapter I was at 100%)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed it when I escaped with Jonah and didn't get the adept.
I did the generator achievement 4 times and got nothing.
every patch we have issues with achievements on xbox.
Same. Still waiting...
What's happening DBD? Achievement hunters need their adepts.
I'm having this issue as well. I'm glad I checked here to make sure I wasn't the only one