Spirit changes

So what were the changes made to Spirit.

Comments

  • If you mean last patch then she has directional phase audio now and you can’t fake using your power anymore (no stand-still mindgame). Also a lot of her addons got changed.

    If you mean this patch just today, then nothing. They did some performance optimizations; her mechanics didn’t change at all.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    If you mean last patch then she has directional phase audio now and you can’t fake using your power anymore (no stand-still mindgame). Also a lot of her addons got changed.

    If you mean this patch just today, then nothing. They did some performance optimizations; her mechanics didn’t change at all.

    I gave thousands of hours on her, somethings messed up. There's no way I'm going from 4k every game to barely getting hooks today. The second I started phasing I noticed the visual change towards when survivors dissappear and re-appear. I can barely hear survivors now and the sound itself doesn't even seem correct. They'll sound like they're infront of me yet they're a lot farther than it seems. It's significantly harder to tell when they're doubling back and I can't even hear footsteps correctly anymore.

    They did something.

  • @silvio00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668726#Comment_2668726

    I gave thousands of hours on her, somethings messed up. There's no way I'm going from 4k every game to barely getting hooks today. The second I started phasing I noticed the visual change towards when survivors dissappear and re-appear. I can barely hear survivors now and the sound itself doesn't even seem correct. They'll sound like they're infront of me yet they're a lot farther than it seems. It's significantly harder to tell when they're doubling back and I can't even hear footsteps correctly anymore.

    They did something.

    There's also a visual change on the survivors side when Spirit phases. Up close Spirit will stop moving entirely when phasing (which is fine) I just wish they would say the changes instead of leaving it as a surprise.

    Also I meant have not gave in the beginning of rhe other message.

  • @silvio00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668726#Comment_2668726

    I gave thousands of hours on her, somethings messed up. There's no way I'm going from 4k every game to barely getting hooks today. The second I started phasing I noticed the visual change towards when survivors dissappear and re-appear. I can barely hear survivors now and the sound itself doesn't even seem correct. They'll sound like they're infront of me yet they're a lot farther than it seems. It's significantly harder to tell when they're doubling back and I can't even hear footsteps correctly anymore.

    They did something.

    Sounds like they messed something up then. Maybe make a video of it and post a bug report.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668850#Comment_2668850

    Sounds like they messed something up then. Maybe make a video of it and post a bug report.

    Alright thanks! I didn't think of doing that😅

  • Omg! You realized that as well? Good to know someone’s acknowledged it!


    so how is spirit faring for you in-game?