BRIGHTNESS BUG

I had this happen on the PTB and it seems like it somehow managed to carry over to the live servers my game brightness is stupidly low in the menus and in a match i have experienced this once before back when the deathslinger PTB was up and i thought thats just how the new map was but this is ridiculous only hud elements like perks and stuff are visible as usual.

4.png 3.png 2.png unknown.png

below is a screenshot from my friends main menu

5.png

My setup is:

i3-7100

GTX 1050TI

16GB

Tagged: BHVRPending

Comments

  • Yep, same here man, I can't see >.>

    I tried to up brigtness on my CPU but nothing work, can't play in this condition.

  • What settings are you on please?

  • @Mandy said:

    What settings are you on please?

    Medium

    95% resolution

    changing it i see no difference, verifying game files on steam does nothing tried restarting my pc still nothing i tired all color blind options no change.

  • I have the same problem also nvidia card

    gtx 1060

    i7

    32gb

    never happened before first time afther i installed the 4.5.0 update

  • I have the same problem.

    GTX 960


    Also never happened before the 4.5.0 update

  • I may have a solution :


    Window + R

    %appadata%

    Back to Appdata on ur documents

    Local

    And Delete Dead By Daylight


    When ur will run dbd again, ur settings will be refresh and it will be good, it works for me.

  • @Gamna said:

    I may have a solution :

    Window + R

    %appadata%

    Back to Appdata on ur documents

    Local

    And Delete Dead By Daylight

    When ur will run dbd again, ur settings will be refresh and it will be good, it works for me.

    This fixed it for me

  • If anyone of you also tries this, if you can get a screenshot of your file before trying it out - that will help us to see exactly what the issue is. That would be so helpful, thank you.

  • @Gamna said:

    I may have a solution :

    Window + R

    %appadata%

    Back to Appdata on ur documents

    Local

    And Delete Dead By Daylight

    When ur will run dbd again, ur settings will be refresh and it will be good, it works for me.

    This worked for me, now my game stutters badly as killer but at the very least i can see now.

  • @Gamna said:

    I may have a solution :

    Window + R

    %appadata%

    Back to Appdata on ur documents

    Local

    And Delete Dead By Daylight

    When ur will run dbd again, ur settings will be refresh and it will be good, it works for me.

    This works. Thank you.