How is DBD friendly towards players...
When you trying to update game
And you must download ridiculous quantity of GB. And install even more GB... Thats all take 30 minutes even more...
________________
When you want nice game without toxic players
And other games have NO PROBLEMS with strict rules about behaviors...


Comments
League of Legends doesn't have toxic players? I find that very hard to believe.
LoL is the most toxic game ever. HOWEVER... their report system is very strict and complex. Reporting in DBD is useless. Nobody cares about cheaters or exploiters. And toxic behavior? Camp/tunnel/t-baging... nobody cares.
Even thought there is simple solution. Try reward nice players... Reward fair play... simple and cheap. Better than do nothing and ignore players. We paid for this game. And we are less than bots...
Using League as your example legitimately made me laugh out loud oh my god
Regarding your other point: DBD isn't actually the only game that does that weird archiving thing where every update takes longer, I'm not sure what's governing it but it's super annoying. And yeah, this game could do with a little more policing of toxic behaviour, I won't deny that.
camping and tunneling arent toxic
But...Lol has one of the best update system.
And I dont agree with your "laugh"... there are real penalty for bad behavior. Also they support nice bh via small benefits. I would do it stronger, but still better than this huge nothing in dbd.
DBD should stop releasing millions killers and try one or two month focus on bug fixes, improving players´s satisfaction, change reporting system...etc
I'm laughing at you calling League a "nice game without toxic players". It's got a reputation for having one of the most toxic playerbases, and for good reason.
I'm sure their report system is actually pretty good, and I'm sure BVHR could learn from it, but the notion that their report system results in a game that isn't toxic is really silly. I've played League, it's horrendous for toxicity.
dude... i said... THE MOST TOXIC GAME. But their report system is better. They had more penalty, faster ban.