New killers (The Artist right now) and the Killer Expansion Pack interactions

Hello everyone,

I bet that this question here is common knowledge, and I am 98% sure that I can guess the answer, but I just want to make sure:

I own the Killer Expansion Pack (KEP) and a few of the licenced killers. I guess that the KEP just includes older killers, and that its a sort of one time buy in? The Trickster is in it and he was the last OC killer, so The Artist might be added to the KEP in 3-6 month, but when you already bought it, you wont suddenly get her, right?

I am fine with buying the Portrait of a Murder expansion, but wouldn't like to pay up double, if I will unlock her automatically, so I'm just asking.

Thanks, and happy hunting (or surviving).

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • As far as I'm aware, no nothing is added to the killer expansion pack as it advertises on there what's included. So subsequent DLC's need to be purchased separately.

  • I just researched, that the KEP is a rather recent addition to the game (June 2021). This might explain, while the Trickster is in it, even though he is rather new, but probably no new Killers will be added. Thanks for the clarification, though.