Is Circle of healing and we'll make it supposed to stack?

its definitely faster than just well make it's 100%

Comments

  • I'm almost positive it's not supposed to. From what I've seen using the perk, it doesn't stack with any other healing buff/debuff, or at least it shouldn't

    Ex: I've been mangled from sloppy butcher (-20% healing speed) yet still was able to heal myself at base healing speed.

    Edit: Looking at the other comments in this thread, I guess it does. I actually didn't know that so oof.

  • Yes.

    We'll Make It has an internal cap of 100%. You cannot unhook 2 survivors within 90 seconds and get 200% speed, it just resets the timer.

    Circle of Healing has an internal cap of 100%. Being inside 2 different COH totems doesn't give you 200% heal speed.

    However, there is no hard cap, nor are there any diminishing returns, meaning healing speed can be increased to as fast as 289% (100% WMI, 100% COH, 33% Botany Knowledge, 56% for 4 stacks of Desperate Measures- 14*4).

    This would theoretically let you heal someone else in 5.536 seconds (16/2.89, rounded to 3DP).

  • Yea it's supposed to stack. Imagine using CoH, We'll make it and WGLF :O

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Yes.

    We'll Make It has an internal cap of 100%. You cannot unhook 2 survivors within 90 seconds and get 200% speed, it just resets the timer.

    Circle of Healing has an internal cap of 100%. Being inside 2 different COH totems doesn't give you 200% heal speed.

    However, there is no hard cap, nor are there any diminishing returns, meaning healing speed can be increased to as fast as 289% (100% WMI, 100% COH, 33% Botany Knowledge, 56% for 4 stacks of Desperate Measures- 14*4).

    This would theoretically let you heal someone else in 5.536 seconds (16/2.89, rounded to 3DP).

    ohh i thought that the description of well make it regarding healing cap was for literally every healing in the game

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    Yea it is. Imagine using CoH, We'll make it and WGLF :O

    I didnt think of WGLF- that's an idea!

    COH + WGLF + WMI +4xDesperate Measures = healing speed of 356%, or 4.494 seconds to heal a downed survivor.

    What a concept.

  • @JasonIsADove said:

    I'm almost positive it's not supposed to. From what I've seen using the perk, it doesn't stack with any other healing buff/debuff, or at least it shouldn't

    Ex: I've been mangled from sloppy butcher (-20% healing speed) yet still was able to heal myself at base healing speed.

    FYI I seem to recall someone did a side by side video showing that Mangled does slow healing within a Circle of Healing. I don’t remember if it was Scott Jung or the clip name though unfortunately. 🤷‍♂️

  • @Cosmin262 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2667863#Comment_2667863

    ohh i thought that the description of well make it regarding healing cap was for literally every healing in the game

    It's confusing like that, but someone tested it in Ye Olde Days and unless it's changed since then that's how it works.

    I remember Orion was the one to tell me about it so were he still around I'd ask for his video again, but unfortunately that was like a year and a half ago lol

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2667868#Comment_2667868

    I didnt think of WGLF- that's an idea!

    COH + WGLF + WMI +4xDesperate Measures = healing speed of 356%, or 4.494 seconds to heal a downed survivor.

    What a concept.

    Don't forget Purple Med-Kit with Surgical Suture and Abdominal Dressing! :O

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2667871#Comment_2667871

    Don't forget Purple Med-Kit with Surgical Suture and Abdominal Dressing! :O

    I'm on my phone I don't have the numbers for those, I'll get back to you in like- well however quickly I get off the bus tbh

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2667884#Comment_2667884

    I'm on my phone I don't have the numbers for those, I'll get back to you in like- well however quickly I get off the bus tbh

    Surgical Suture +15%

    Abdominal Dressing +25%

    :)

  • What about the medkit itself tho

  • Right sorry for the delay was on the bus and then wasn't and then was

    Warning: long, I did this on my phone.


    Fastest you can heal injured survivor:

    COH 100%

    WMI 100%

    BK 33%

    4xDM 56%

    Ranger Medkit 50%

    Surgical Suture 15%

    Abdominal Dressing 25%


    100 + 100 + 33 + 56 + 50 + 15 + 25

    200 + 33 + 56 + 50 + 56 + 40

    200 + 33 + 106 + 40

    306 + 40 + 33

    346 + 33

    379

    379% speed = 3.79c/s

    16/3.79 = 4.222 seconds (3.DP)


    Emergency Medkit and Ranger Medkit share the same altruistic healing speed, however Emergency also has 50% self heal speed.


    Fastest you can heal dying survivor:

    COH 100%

    WMI 100%

    WGLF 100%

    4xDM 56%

    Ranger Medkit 50%

    Surgical Suture 15%

    Abdominal Dressing 25%


    100 + 100 + 100 + 56 + 50 + 15 + 25

    300 + 106 + 40

    406 + 40

    446

    446% speed = 4.46c/s

    16/4.46 = 3.587 seconds (3.dp)


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Yes.

    We'll Make It has an internal cap of 100%. You cannot unhook 2 survivors within 90 seconds and get 200% speed, it just resets the timer.

    Circle of Healing has an internal cap of 100%. Being inside 2 different COH totems doesn't give you 200% heal speed.

    However, there is no hard cap, nor are there any diminishing returns, meaning healing speed can be increased to as fast as 289% (100% WMI, 100% COH, 33% Botany Knowledge, 56% for 4 stacks of Desperate Measures- 14*4).

    This would theoretically let you heal someone else in 5.536 seconds (16/2.89, rounded to 3DP).

    Given that you put some time into this, I'm sorry to tell you that all of your math is wrong...The normal healing speed is 1 unit per second (100% healing speed). A normal heal is 16 units, so it takes 16 seconds. With We'll Make It, you get 100% ADDITIONAL healing speed, so you heal at 200% or 2 units per second. And so on.

    Basically, with all of your math, you need to add an additional 100% to account for the base 100% healing speed.

    For instance, WMI + COH + BK + 4 Stacks of DM would be 289% ADDED healing speed, making for 389% healing speed total (or 3.89 units per second). 16 / 3.89 = 4.113 seconds.

  • @Tranquil_Blue said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2667863#Comment_2667863

    Given that you put some time into this, I'm sorry to tell you that all of your math is wrong...The normal healing speed is 1 unit per second (100% healing speed). A normal heal is 16 units, so it takes 16 seconds. With We'll Make It, you get 100% ADDITIONAL healing speed, so you heal at 200% or 2 units per second. And so on.

    Basically, with all of your math, you need to add an additional 100% to account for the base 100% healing speed.

    For instance, WMI + COH + BK + 4 Stacks of DM would be 289% ADDED healing speed, making for 389% healing speed total (or 3.89 units per second). 16 / 3.89 = 4.113 seconds.

    Where did I say I could do maths