Buff Pinhead maybe?

Since you guys are going to remove his only useful Addons, maybe buff his base-kit so he can find the Box on his own? Or maybe give him a 1v1 Power that isn't a worse Clown?

Comments

  • If skilled enough I’d say it’s better than clown

  • @Phasmamain said:

    If skilled enough I’d say it’s better than clown

    Maybe, but it's way more limited

  • When I play as Pinhead, the box is disproportionally more helpful when one survivor is dead. It feels too easy. Whereas when all 4 survivors are alive, Pinhead feels weak to play as. This could promote tunneling.

    Increase the box timer based on survivors remaining in the match. Buff the rest of his kit (hooks?).

    Currently:

    Chain Hunt Charge time: 90 seconds

    Proposed:

    3 survivors remaining: 95 seconds

    2 survivors remaining: 100 seconds

    1 survivor remaining: 105 seconds

  • @Phasmamain said:

    If skilled enough I’d say it’s better than clown

    Too bad skill isn't the only thing that is involved with his active power. At least clown can't be expertly played but still end up with no value from his bottles just because a survivor ran behind a wall.