Does anyone think that Bubba is too OP ?
Sure you may say that it all depends on who's using Bubba, obviously, that goes for every killer. But I’ve noticed Bubba's chainsaw lasts more longer than Billy's. And I think that time for Bubba's chainsaw is too OP. With that much time swinging, you can literally hit all survivors near by at once ! I've had a match where Bubba literally pinned down 3 survivors at once. And of course, we were all dead. Also Bubba’s chainsaw is more difficult to avoid than Billy’s. I find this annoying and makes me roll my eyes whenever I see a match and Bubba is the killer. So Idk if it's just me, but I really feel like Bubba's chainsaw can use a de-buff. What do you guy’s think ?
Comments
Good survivors can dodge his chainsaws even without being near objects.
I have never seen anyone dodge his chainsaw without being near objects. Maybe if the person playing Bubba was brain-dead.
it's not that hard I've done it several times.
Only overpowered with the smartface on.
It's not that he's OP he just benefits from camping and NOED. He's a killer that is pretty much guaranteed a 2k every match. Camp first player, get second with NOED and camp them.
They're not going to do anything to nerf him because they want people to spend money on a licensed character. Billy was the better chainsaw killer and the nerfed him while giving Bubba a bit of a buff so more would buy/play the licensed character instead of the free character.
I don’t think Dead Hard could be useful while you're in a lengthy chase, because exhaust effect exists. 😟 The Bubbas I've seen, are very persistent.
He's not OP, he's just very strong against newer Survivors, similar to Myers