Iron Grasp Buff

I was getting ready to do some leatherface basement and noticed that iron grasp got a buff on time to struggle out of grasp. I have tier 2 iron grasp btw

Comments

  • Note, this want in the patch notes

  • The description makes you think it actually helps a lot when in reality it's a barely noticeable amount. I believe it was tested to only add a few seconds if that.

  • Blueberry said:

    The description makes you think it actually helps a lot when in reality it's a barely noticeable amount. I believe it was tested to only add a few seconds if that.

    I mean a few seconds in this game is quite a bit.. just look at the pick up animation etc....
  • What was the buff?

  • @Blueberry said:
    The description makes you think it actually helps a lot when in reality it's a barely noticeable amount. I believe it was tested to only add a few seconds if that.

    Iron grasp tier 3 adds 4 seconds to the wiggle bar.
    More importantly it makes the wiggle bar red rendering any survivor on your should hopelessly frustrated by the color as they scream out in anguish "DAMN IRON GRASP!!!"

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @Blueberry said:
    The description makes you think it actually helps a lot when in reality it's a barely noticeable amount. I believe it was tested to only add a few seconds if that.

    Iron grasp tier 3 adds 4 seconds to the wiggle bar.
    More importantly it makes the wiggle bar red rendering any survivor on your should hopelessly frustrated by the color as they scream out in anguish "DAMN IRON GRASP!!!"

    haha yeah that red bar makes people feel it does more than the actual 4 seconds it does.

  • I haven't seen any buff