New issue of SBMM

So I know that I am not only one that just had to take a break from DBD. Well, Killer main obviously...

As with every game, when you don't play for a long time -> you get worse.

With old system, you got some resets so you started against weaker players again, so it wasn't really an issue.

I am pretty confident I used to be high MMR with multiple of my killers (mainly Nemesis, Oni and Blight) and I didn't play for almost two months (only some challenges, or SWF).

I wanted to play during double BP and I just got destroyed so ######### much. Sorry, but that is not something I am willing to endure for multiple games in hope I will get better fast or start facing weaker players in like a hundred games...

Only option will be Artist because of new MMR, or find new mains, because my old mains are unplayable for me atm.

Comments