Legion's Prestige Outfit Question...
If I play as Frank the bunny, does that outfit get the prestige award item, or does it go to the costume of the original Legion member?
Probably a dumb question, but I wanted to know for sure beforehand.
If I play as Frank the bunny, does that outfit get the prestige award item, or does it go to the costume of the original Legion member?
Probably a dumb question, but I wanted to know for sure beforehand.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So...not the bunny, then?
EDIT: NVM, I just looked it up and saw what you meant.
No, Prestiege outfits are unique outfits. They don't alter any other costumes.