Auric Cells not received?

Hi! I bought the Rift Pass for this Tome as soon as it came out, but i noticed today that the Auric Cell rewards were not being included in my Auric Cell count.. is there something I can do to fix this? It’s really troublesome given that I’ve already spent money on this and I’m not receiving the rewards.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • You should definitely contact support on this. Answers may take some time though as they have many tickets incoming currently…

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • @cttntxilz_ said:

    Hi! I bought the Rift Pass for this Tome as soon as it came out, but i noticed today that the Auric Cell rewards were not being included in my Auric Cell count.. is there something I can do to fix this? It’s really troublesome given that I’ve already spent money on this and I’m not receiving the rewards.

    Hi, sorry that you're facing this issue. What Mooks has said is quite correct, unfortunately we're unable to assist with this issue on the forums, you would need to contact Support in this instance as they have access to your account, whereas we don't.