Ya know with the new Ghostbusters out it got me thinking
Imagine Dbd reversal for maybe a holiday where your four survivors not doing gens but hunting down the spirit or ghoul on the map instead of escaping your trying to be the one to catch the killer before your other team mates capture him for his ectoplasm lol. It could be an alternate play style to change it up a bit. By making this post im not saying that Dbd needs an alternate mode like this Im just more or less throwing out a dumb idea i had while going number 2 and I had to share it. So would anyone be into this concept or does it change dbds landscape a bit too much to even work. I look forward to your comments and most likely your critiques.
Comments
It would be cool. I've always been a fan of limited-time events and I think it would be really cool to have some new game modes as limted time events. The new game mode being respective to a certain license would just be the cherry on top.
Ghostly versions of Spirit, Doctor, Clown and Hag? Ghostbuster jumpsuits for Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake? That would be cool.
I am surprised they havent made those costumes yet lol the jumpsuits that is