Thanatophilia
Thanatophilia
Your courage grows in the face of your undeniable mortality. You receive bonuses to repair, healing, and sabotage speeds for each injured, dying, or hooked Survivor.
- 1 injured, dying, or hooked Survivor: 6% increased action speed.
- 2 injured, dying, or hooked Survivors: 9% increased action speed.
- 3 injured, dying, or hooked Survivors: 12% increased action speed.
- 4 injured, dying, or hooked Survivors: 15% increased action speed.
"I revel in their pain."
Comments
That'd be pure madness.
As much as I'd hate to fight against this perk and such a build I wouldn't be apposed to seeing it in action at least once.
its a good idea but could be abused to much
Oh yes this was clearly a joke post giving a fun reversal of a perk. I still would like to see how busted it could become.
i can only imagine how fast genrushing could be become
Thanatophobia, but for survivors. A neat idea if Thanatophobia for Killers didn't exist.
It was half-a-joke, but also meant to counter Thanatophobia. I forgot to consider that all 4 Survivors could run it, so the increased Action Speed values need to be ¼