:`) my art pop up on the right side.
Does this mean you can draw a picture of David for me? (Preferably a shirtless picture :) )
@dspaceman20 said:Does this mean you can draw a picture of David for me? (Preferably a shirtless picture :) )
@dspaceman20 said:
Naughty, its only less than a month before Xmas.
But I did make a quick draw
@C3Tooth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2663289#Comment_2663289Naughty, its only less than a month before Xmas.But I did make a quick drawhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CH2B9J2B0QTY/image.png
@C3Tooth said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2663289#Comment_2663289
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CH2B9J2B0QTY/image.png
Yay thank you. Im happy
That's awesome! Congrats!
Bouta show this drawing to my parents.
edit: They liked the picture.
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2663388#Comment_2663388You're gonna get grounded from the DBD forums
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2663388#Comment_2663388
You're gonna get grounded from the DBD forums
More like internet money well spent.
It’s good art, I show it to other people.
I would show it to my parents first because they the easiest.
The Artist print looks good, nice job on getting on the twitter.
@C3Tooth said::`) my art pop up on the right side.
I was happy to see that retweeted on the weekend. As you know I follow your twitter and I love your art style.
@Mandy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296797/finallyI was happy to see that retweeted on the weekend. As you know I follow your twitter and I love your art style.
@Mandy said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296797/finally
I realized I forgot how much honor I have : O
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does this mean you can draw a picture of David for me? (Preferably a shirtless picture :) )
Naughty, its only less than a month before Xmas.
But I did make a quick draw
Yay thank you. Im happy
That's awesome! Congrats!
Bouta show this drawing to my parents.
edit: They liked the picture.
More like internet money well spent.
It’s good art, I show it to other people.
I would show it to my parents first because they the easiest.
The Artist print looks good, nice job on getting on the twitter.
I was happy to see that retweeted on the weekend. As you know I follow your twitter and I love your art style.
I realized I forgot how much honor I have : O