Bloodhunt BP should be the standard.
Self explanatory. The grind sucks on this game.
Self explanatory. The grind sucks on this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep and every player agrees...
Too bad the devs don't.
Agreed. Just don't turn it off.
I'm glad they're working on the grind and a new leveling system, but we need help today. Even if it's just a temporary bandaid, please don't turn it off.
Alternatively, base kit WGLF/BBQ BP bonus stacks, that max out at 12. I'd probably enjoy this more, honestly, since it encourages good play.
I say keep the bloodhunt going until they come out with a new less painful grind system.