Can't hear anything
No really, playing Spirit i never hear any damn footsteps or breathing or wounding noises. With Stridor or without doesn't matter, i don't hear anything.
That must be a damn bug.
Tagged:
Mod
No really, playing Spirit i never hear any damn footsteps or breathing or wounding noises. With Stridor or without doesn't matter, i don't hear anything.
That must be a damn bug.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hear you
Who are you talking to?
I have Windows 10. I don't know what's the problem. People say, this killer is so stupid easy to play, but i have less issues with nurse than with this.
If you are encountering any kind of bugs, please report them here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs