BHVR can we disable DC pentalty for this Bloodhunt? Pls?

Had already my second hacker with his funny infinit flashbangs that can blind you for idk how long, a min? He forced me basicly to dc cuz they didnt do gens and were just trolling around and therefore just wasting my time so I was forced to dc cuz .. you know.. I want to play xD

Still really sad that ppl do this and think they are funny.

Comments

  • Tbh I dunno, not a big fan of no dc penalty but this..

  • I've wondered if it would be a good idea to allow killers to be able to trigger the exit gate at any time, starting egc no matter how many gens were done. It's not like it could be abused in any way to bully survs, they could always just leave. It would also provide an easy way for a killer to surrender when they are against teams they stand no chance with and allow them to move on to the next game. I suppose dedicated no lifer hackers could still hold your game hostage but I can't see that happening all the time.

  • @clowninabout said:

    I've wondered if it would be a good idea to allow killers to be able to trigger the exit gate at any time, starting egc no matter how many gens were done. It's not like it could be abused in any way to bully survs, they could always just leave. It would also provide an easy way for a killer to surrender when they are against teams they stand no chance with and allow them to move on to the next game. I suppose dedicated no lifer hackers could still hold your game hostage but I can't see that happening all the time.

    "It's not like it could be abused in any way to bully survs"

    What are you joking? So immediately opening the exit gates 20 seconds into the game (when Survivors likely took 5+ minutes to find a game) is not abuse?

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2662462#Comment_2662462

    "It's not like it could be abused in any way to bully survs"

    What are you joking? So immediately opening the exit gates 20 seconds into the game (when Survivors likely took 5+ minutes to find a game) is not abuse?

    I suppose I'm thinking about normal, sensible people playing. I mean wth would anyone do that? But I do see your point. Can't imagine it would actually happen much though.

  • @clowninabout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2662463#Comment_2662463

    I suppose I'm thinking about normal, sensible people playing. I mean wth would anyone do that? But I do see your point. Can't imagine it would actually happen much though.

    That's your first mistake, thinking about normal, sensible people when designing anything.

  • @clowninabout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2662463#Comment_2662463

    I suppose I'm thinking about normal, sensible people playing. I mean wth would anyone do that? But I do see your point. Can't imagine it would actually happen much though.

    Make opening the exit gates for killer available after 15 minutes or so

  • @clowninabout said:

    I've wondered if it would be a good idea to allow killers to be able to trigger the exit gate at any time, starting egc no matter how many gens were done. It's not like it could be abused in any way to bully survs, they could always just leave. It would also provide an easy way for a killer to surrender when they are against teams they stand no chance with and allow them to move on to the next game. I suppose dedicated no lifer hackers could still hold your game hostage but I can't see that happening all the time.

    I mean generally not a bad idea, but how do you want to open a gate if you are infinit blind? xD

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2662462#Comment_2662462

    I mean generally not a bad idea, but how do you want to open a gate if you are infinit blind? xD

    Yeah that sucks, maybe just an option to surrender instead of simply leave match could be a option. Select it and gates open.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Had already my second hacker with his funny infinit flashbangs that can blind you for idk how long, a min? He forced me basicly to dc cuz they didnt do gens and were just trolling around and therefore just wasting my time so I was forced to dc cuz .. you know.. I want to play xD

    Still really sad that ppl do this and think they are funny.

    No.

    Hell no.

    I'm already seeing far too many DCs. DC penalty off makes this game unplayable for days - survivors will DC the second they see you, often.

    If I get a hacker, that's usually a sign to start recording, get some footage of him - then go and get a cigar or something. Let them waste their time, report them after the game.

  • With hackers being able to hold someone's game hostage for the 2 hour match limit they should remove DC penalty until they fix it.

    Here's SpookNJukes getting hacker over and over. He has ability to switch from ps5 to PC, but not everyone does. Most other people would be forced to DC and rack up penalty time.

    https://youtu.be/xjtZSFPhWY4