Now that DBD has RE rights, it would be so cool to have more characters from the series in the game? Imagine a lady D nemesis skin where her daughters and the zombies.
I just want a RE2R Ada legendary for Jill and possibly another legendary for Leon maybe Wesker? A Birkin or Original legendary for nemesis would be pretty awesome too. But for sure I want Ada in the game.
Now that DBD has RE rights, it would be so cool to have more characters from the series in the game? Imagine a lady D nemesis skin where her daughters and the zombies.
I just want a RE2R Ada legendary for Jill and possibly another legendary for Leon maybe Wesker? A Birkin or Original legendary for nemesis would be pretty awesome too. But for sure I want Ada in the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want a RE2R Ada legendary for Jill and possibly another legendary for Leon maybe Wesker? A Birkin or Original legendary for nemesis would be pretty awesome too. But for sure I want Ada in the game.
kinda memeing with this vote.
maybe just make her a separate killer?
THE DUKE for THE CLOWN.
This ^
Ada is going to complete this chapter.