So do I need to wiggle

So why do I need to wiggle when harpooned because here's the thing I could be behind an object next a downed pallet harpooned and I'm moving to the side near the pallet and I have to "wiggle" yeah no I would rather not because I can easy be pulled from behind and up dead also he as the chance by lunging and if I remember you can't use Dead hard during it so why bother have me wiggle if I'm trying to stay away from an opening.

Comments

  • Sort of related some gunslingers want you to struggle and escape so they can injure you without losing a save the best for last stack.

    If you just refuse to wiggle then that can get awkward depending on how badly they want to keep that stack of theirs.

  • In situations like that where he cant get the downed hit, it's really good to not struggle. That can waste some extra time for your team!