Nancy and Steve perk names
The new perk names weren’t changed in the description of survivors and there perks. When on the survivor select screen could confuse newer ppl.
The new perk names weren’t changed in the description of survivors and there perks. When on the survivor select screen could confuse newer ppl.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was confused in a recent match were a teammate brought Guardian, when inward affected by it I saw the new icon but in the end screen (and also in my characters perks selection) it got the old Steve icon.
Was just pointing it out as I noticed it tonight while someone was talking about a perk