Dead Hard query

Are you supposed to be invincible during it? Or it's just a speed boost?

Comments

  • You gain a haste effect (250%) for a half of a second. During that time you avoid any damage. 
  • Invisible. Some survivors actually dead hard towards the killer to confuse them.
  • Its both, additionally it ignores collision with the killer

  • @Master said:
    Its both, additionally it ignores collision with the killer

    Last part isn't true. I've used it and gotten stuck on the killer multiple times.

  • I dead hard to a killer multiple times to test it and I got hit every damn time. Can it be caused by lag or smth?

  • @CakeDuty said:

    @Master said:
    Its both, additionally it ignores collision with the killer

    Last part isn't true. I've used it and gotten stuck on the killer multiple times.

    It is true. During the invincibility frames you can jump through the killer, if you are too far away when you try this then the frames will have ended and you will collide with the killers hitbox. This "tactic" has been a thing since the perk was first released.

  • @CakeDuty said:

    @Master said:
    Its both, additionally it ignores collision with the killer

    Last part isn't true. I've used it and gotten stuck on the killer multiple times.

    Then you timed it wrong

  • Invincible, you can Dead hard over set bear traps and not get caught