Killer tier list (based on how fun they are to play)
A tier list on what killers I find fun/boring to play as.
A tier list on what killers I find fun/boring to play as.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Interesting info.
I would move Freddy to B Tier...but in the bottom of said Tier.
I wonder why Hillbilly is so low in this tierlist. And why clown is so hight?
Just curious.
I have more fun playing Wraith (with a specific build) then Mickey... but that's just me
Hillbilly is a high skill, low reward killer and he just feels bad to play as because of the overheat mechanic.
I find Clown very fun to play as and his laugh makes everything 10 times better.
Nemesis over Demogorgon? How shameful
Cenobite is...fun, but frustrating.
For me, insanely fun killers = Doctor, Hag, Demogorgon, yes Plague and prenerf Wraith.
Shes fun until you get sent to Heaven, Pantry or Haddonfield against someone who just loops you forever.
Pig...needs a smaller terror radius.