Funniest trapper game
You get those matches from time to time that lights you up and reminds you why you play killer.
It was one of those games where you snag everyone in traps left and right. I hooked David, then put two traps to his left and right in some shrubbery.
I leave. Here comes the calvary. Both Meg and kate went to the hook, and they both step in the traps almost at the same time. Hook save failed.
I hook Kate, Meg had unbreakable. But it was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Things got goofy after that. They gen rushed so I kinda stopped caring. Was going for hooks bc 2x bloodpoints.
I used NOED, killed the david trying to bodyblock an injured Meg, got her down and closed the hatch in her face.
Gave her a little BM shaking my head no. Picked her up, took her to the hook, and immediately turned and dropped her at the exit. Lmao.
I laughed trying to imagine all the mixed feelings going through her head at the end.
This game dude. Lol.
Comments