With healing boon meta, good Hag build?
currently im running sloppy, franklins, nurses, and monitor.
Im only getting at best 1K in my matches. I don't feel like im getting any nurses value since the survivors are able to heal really fast.
anyone found a good Hag build post healing boon meta?
Comments
If you hate boons try toth, ruin, devour, undying.
Not the best build overall but if you hate boons this just shuts them down
if survivors still try to spend 56 seconds blessing a totem you get so much slowdown you should practically win on the spot
Monitor+Devour Hope+Retribution+Plaything works for me.
I think forced penance is a very underrated perk on hag with agitation, mad grit and corrupt intervention with either rusty shackles and tp range or tp range and setting speed for add ons you should have no problems 2king+.
At the end of the day hag honestly is one of the few if not the only killer in the entire game that doesn’t need perks to 4k easily..
thanks for the suggestions.
i just 4kd using:
franklins, haunted, undying, devour.
Using heal slow down perks is kinda silly tbh. They can just heal through them so quickly that they are essentially useless. If you want a good build, just use what you used before. Or do the super original ruin undying pop tinkerer.
Michi almost always runs Make Your Choice. Hook someone, move away to place traps, after an unhook sets off a trap port back and hit the exposed rescuer. Can’t just heal from that!
Undying and Thrill work really well against boons- either just one, utilising just the slowdown or just the aura reading, or using both together to get slightly less aura reading but more uptime for the slowing.
Anything that inflicts Exposed or Broken is good, too. Make Your Choice is already good on Hag, I'm given to understand, and I'm sure she could make use out of Starstruck. Maybe Devour if you're confident you can protect it, or maybe NOED? Maybe? I wouldn't really put any eggs in that very unreliable basket, personally, but it's an option.
Basically, you want to craft a build where survivors being healthy basically doesn't matter, or to prevent them from healing entirely. I haven't tested this as I don't play Hag, but I also feel like you could trap around a boon instead of snuffing it so you can use it as bait?
Boon destroy hag best playstyle. I played hag a lot before i swich to survivor and my build was Corrupt, Deadlock, Franklin and NoeD or Devour of Hope. This build gave me a lot of 3k or 4k. You use NoeD vs toolbox and medkit and Devour is best against flashlight and other item