Hope you all have a wonderful day today with your families. enjoy your turkey and pumpkin pie!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Hope all our USA based forum users are having a great day...and will be double BP'ing it later!
Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it! 🦃
Happy thanksgiving!
Remember to be thankful when you're Healthy, because you never know when you'll be Exposed to losing Health States.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (and also Happy MST3K Turkey Day!). And no matter how you celebrate the day, I hope you all have a good one!
Also heck yes, I'm so excited for Pumpkin Pie right now, and new dishes and desserts my family whips up to try!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Hope all our USA based forum users are having a great day...and will be double BP'ing it later!
Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it! 🦃
Happy thanksgiving!
Remember to be thankful when you're Healthy, because you never know when you'll be Exposed to losing Health States.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (and also Happy MST3K Turkey Day!). And no matter how you celebrate the day, I hope you all have a good one!
Also heck yes, I'm so excited for Pumpkin Pie right now, and new dishes and desserts my family whips up to try!