Fully depleted medkit = no heal?
I'm just going for a tome challenge to "fully deplete 5 medkits." I've been bringing a brown medkit with double healing speed addons just so I can use it immediately and finish it. I'm making sure that I don't hit any great skill checks so I can make sure the medkit is fully used. But after the medkit is completely drained, I'm still not healed and need a one tap from a teammate. This has happened twice now. Anyone else encountered this?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
there's a bug right now with brown medkits and bhvr is taking their sweet time to fix it, a way to circumvent this is hittin dem great skill checks boah
Gotcha. I wasn't aware that was a bug at the moment. Thanks!
Its been a bug for couple months now i'm pretty sure
This is known and more information is needed! You can post here and help out by posting your log file when it happens: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/289223/medkit-not-giving-a-full-heal/p1 For the future, please report any bugs you encounter here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs