I'll say one thing about the archive challenge Main Attraction
It demonstrates just how useless The Main Event is to anyone trying to get it done.
It demonstrates just how useless The Main Event is to anyone trying to get it done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It took me a couple of tries, and I was really trying to force it..
Bizarrely, I got it first try, even without the extended hold add-ons (if those even exist, I’m not familiar with Trickster’s add-ons).
Can’t recall the map it was on, though. Suffocation Pit, maybe?
only killer challenge I haven’t tried yet. I guess I am waiting for the inevitable Trickster daily. Two birds one stone..
i don’t like to play Trickster at all since I am on controller, and Main Event especially is something I never really use… now getting two downs with it or whatever is required… am not motivated at all. I guess it’s very much possible to get though and there have been worse challenges..(kill all 4 survs in basement was… something.. for example)
I got that first try, it's one of the easier challenges tbh.
Pro tip you don't need both downs in the same main event