Downing or hooking the boon blesser should snuff out a boon

In addition to the killer snuffing out the boom totem themselves, a boon totem should deactivate when the player that blessed it is downed or hooked. I think this would help balance the boon totems a little bit more, especially on the multi level indoor maps

Comments

  • Downed is a little bit much, but I could see an argument for hooking a survivor snuffing the boon.

    Even so, I'd worry that's kind of a bandaid solution to a wider problem. The way the mechanic should work, you should be able to just go snuff the boon when you've got a second to spare to do so, but it's things like totem spawns and individual map designs that get in the way of that working. I think at the very least, we should be considering making boon effects not travel through floors to weigh against this idea, to see which one's better.

  • way too overkill it would make them borderline useless. Totems should be destroyed when snuffed.