To the people who think Spirt is still fine I have to ask
How is your day going? What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you even celebrate Thanksgiving?
And have a nice day (ps I think spirit is fine)
How is your day going? What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you even celebrate Thanksgiving?
And have a nice day (ps I think spirit is fine)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, I think Spirit is fine balance-wise, but I would replace her with the OG one without thinking twice.
My day is going great, thanks for asking. And I am not doing anything for Thanksgiving because it doesn't exists here in my country.
Would’ve preferred a different change. And happy thanksgiving
This is good bait.
Don’t celebrate thanksgiving but I do celebrate spirit finally being balanced :)
Day has been good 👍 took me a bunch of attempts to actually get 2 games of dbd (kept saying I had no internet). Then MMR did it's fun thing where it doesn't know who to match me with.
1st Game: Facing SupaAlf Nurse
2nd Game: Baby Wraith with a baby Nea who just camped and dropped pallets like it was nothing.
Don't celebrate thanksgiving (not American) but I hope if you are that it's a good celebration 👍
PS I also think Spirit is fine.
Of course Spirit is fine man.
My country doesnt have Halloween, Thanks giving or Xmas. We have days that lean more to Buddhist though
My day has been great thanks for asking <3
I'm so stupid I thought this is Sprite lol
I thought it was Spirit, ive been tricked
WHO is SPIRT?
Oh I'm sorry
I don't mind her changes but hate the they messed with her addons.....most of the "new" ones are just rebrand old ones and the others just are udder crap. The only decent one is the Dried Cherry Blossom but it still is just a bad knock off of Fathers Glasses.
My days going great.
My country celebrates thanksgiving and I’m pretty sure that only country is the USA.
Maybe not though, it would be weird if another nation did though besides maybe the UK.
Edit: Pretty sure Canada celebrates thanksgiving but they did like a month ago.